Spring is finally here and as of late I have become completely obsessed with roses. It turns out that besides their lovely fragrance, roses carry a number of benefits including:
And on top of all the factual reasons roses can be good for you, what is more delightfully feminine than pampering yourself with elements of this beautiful flower? From topical skin treatments to refreshing teas, I’m going to share some hand-picked items featuring the iconic rose. For the Face
- Suitability for all skin types, but especially of use to dry, sensitive or aging skins.
- Ability to reduce redness
- Soothing for irritated skin.
- Mild anti-septic and astringent properties.
- It’s fragrance is a mild anti-depressant and can reduce anxiety.
And My Favorite Rose Tea….
What are you looking forward to this Spring? Have a sugar-sweet day and thanks for reading!
- Pure Rose Lip Scrub by Natural E
- Minted Rose Lip Balm by Rosebud Perfume Co.
- Rose Flavored Hard Candy by Les Anis de Flavigny
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)